9.30am to 4.30pm, Thursday 29 November 2018, CBD location TBC
A one day workshop aimed at managers, to increase clarity and connection in workplace and stakeholder relationships.
Consensus is often taken to mean ‘everybody loses a little bit’ or ‘no-one wins’. This is based on a win-lose paradigm of conflict resolution. But what if there were another way – a ‘no-lose’ paradigm where all impacted parties felt heard and able to have their needs met?
We will provide a safe, supportive learning environment where participants will have the opportunity to:
- Practice strategies for involving staff and stakeholders in decision making,
- Learn skills to bring authenticity to their professional relationships through identifying and expressing their needs and listening to other’s needs,
- Clarify boundaries (identify who is responsible for what),
- Clarify problem definition and ownership, and
- Collectively work on solutions that meet identified needs.
The session is based on a framework of authentic, responsible leadership. Learning will be experiential, and based on real world scenarios.