Collective clarity of purpose is the invisible leader. – Mary Parker Follett
Kiri is creating a world where diversity, equality and collaboration are central through:
- Communities of practice – creating an open culture of collaboration driven by shared purpose.
- Codesign processes – bringing community, stakeholders, experts and government together to develop shared responses to complex problems.
- Training in gender equity and prevention of violence against women – communicating the nature and impact of violence and inspiring participants to create a world where everyone can flourish.
- Project management – design, delivery and evaluation of projects that change the way we live.
Her work is:
- Collaborative – the best solutions draw on diverse perspectives and involve a variety of stakeholders.
- Ecological – consistent with systems theory, projects need to be considered within the contexts of family, community, society and the Earth.
- Feminist – all humans have a right to flourish regardless of their gender but our current social structures create complex barriers that result in disadvantage.
- Intersectional – the movement of power in our society needs to be made transparent and actively redressed to avoid increasing disadvantage.
You can read more about Kiri’s professional history on her LinkedIn profile.
Kiri is also an artist, poet, and philosopher, you can read more about her creative explorations at humansarenature.com