9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday 22- Wednesday 24 October 2018
Waratah Room, St Michael’s Place (cnr Russell and Collins St) Melbourne
A practical and inspiring three day program that gives you the opportunity to experience how participatory methodologies can foster collaboration and generate great outcomes from teams, communities and organisations. Visit the website for more information or go straight to our booking page.
9.30am to 4.30pm, Thursday 29 November 2018, CBD location TBC
A one day workshop aimed at managers, to increase clarity and connection in workplace and stakeholder relationships.
Consensus is often taken to mean ‘everybody loses a little bit’ or ‘no-one wins’. This is based on a win-lose paradigm of conflict resolution. But what if there were another way – a ‘no-lose’ paradigm where all impacted parties felt heard and able to have their needs met?
We will provide a safe, supportive learning environment where participants will have the opportunity to:
- Practice strategies for involving staff and stakeholders in decision making,
- Learn skills to bring authenticity to their professional relationships through identifying and expressing their needs and listening to other’s needs,
- Clarify boundaries (identify who is responsible for what),
- Clarify problem definition and ownership, and
- Collectively work on solutions that meet identified needs.
The session is based on a framework of authentic, responsible leadership. Learning will be experiential, and based on real world scenarios.
This session is presented by Kiri Bear and Nilashi Dissanayake..