Expand the Box, Yarra Junction, November 2022
10 November @ 8:00 am - 13 November @ 5:00 pm AEDT
Expand the Box and unfold your being!
As the world grows increasingly chaotic, modern culture is doubling down on the classic strategies of numb, resist and control. Expand the Box is an initiation into adulthood, into radical responsibility, giving you the tools to create the culture you want to live in.
- Understand and use the power of feeling anger, sadness, fear and joy to guide you through life.
- Identify and rewrite the stories that are holding you back.
- Develop the capacity to be present and able to respond from moment to moment.
- Navigate uncertainty to arrive at extraordinary new possibilities.
- Become the authority in your own life and create contexts for connection, growth and relationships to flourish.
What you choose to do is up to you. Others have said that they used the skills they learned in Expand the Box to experience more aliveness and joy, to become aware of and adjust their impact on the world, to become a source of transformation, and to activate and inspire others.
Britannia Park, Wesburn, Victoria
1hr 15mins from Melbourne CBD
FOOD & ACCOMMODATION
Vegetarian meals, snacks, teas & coffee will be provided for the 4 days.
Please advise us of any dietary requirements when completing your booking.
Accommodation is in shared dormitory style rooms or camping.
Training Fee, sliding scale of your choice between $995 & $1495AUD
Prices for those who have completed an ETB and are returning are as follows:
2nd time :: $650, 3rd time :: $320, 4th time :: $160, 5th time :: FREE
Food & Accommodation fee, details are currently being finalised.
More information and book now at this link